- 5Amp @ 240V AC
- 10Amp @ 120V AC
- accepts Digital Logic level inputs from Futronix controllers
- adjustable voltage triggering for switching fluorescent ballasts
- can be used for switching power rail in conjunction with 1-10 converter card
- pulse switching for operating switches on AV equipment
- synchronisation compares a logic level input 0-5v from other
equipment with the selected level, and switches accordingly
- switches double changeover contacts for dual-motor curtains and drapes.
Home automation system for switching loads like fluorescent ballasts, non-dim loads and curtain/drape motors. Features high capacity plug-in relays for easy maintenance, and double changeover contacts for dual-motor curtains and drapes.
Inputs and outputs are easily configurable according to function. Relays can be switched independently, or as part of a scene, an event or a macro.
Loads such as fluorescent ballasts can be switched ON or OFF at a pre-set point in the dimming curve. Mimics a switch-press for controlling AV & air conditioning equipment that requires a pulse contact closure of variable duration.
Comparison-switching, where switching only takes place when a logic level input from AV/ air conditioning equipment doesn't match the required input from a Futronix controller, can be used with pulse switching.